Friday, December 11, 2009

Some Great Work from Karen Okstad!

These were created before the our meeting yesterday. Somehow I missed the email she sent me. I feel horrible for not knowing of them before we had our discussion. I really love what she has done with the girl character. In particular I really like the direction of the paint-overs of my model. I have decided the hair will probably work better without the hood, hair interacting with cloth could get very messy. Perhaps we should talk about more about the sort of environment she would live in. Or would you rather go with a more desolate design like the war pictures? Maybe we could have a sort of imaginative village in the style that still contains all the destruction we talked about in the meeting.

To me it is appealing because it fits in with the idea of the fantasy European nation I mentioned at our meeting. Also with some slight adjustments and the right colors, I could see the lead Male fitting in rather well.

No response to “Some Great Work from Karen Okstad!”

Leave a Reply