Sunday, December 20, 2009

Talk About an Awesome Reference

Check out the Artwork of Lisa Black.


This stuff couldn't be more spot on to what I was thinking of.

4 Responses to “Talk About an Awesome Reference”

Markov Pan said...

Awesome and creepy at the same time. Are you guys going with a more steam punk aesthetic or futuristic feel?

Crispy said...

Well, we were talking more steam punk at the meeting, think it suits the project better.

Same time, I don't want it to completely dominate the look of the film. There have been way too many steam punk inspired 3D films with the second most recent challenge at CG Society, and 9. I'm thinking our film can have some steam punk elements that peak through, like the with cougar, and maybe a building or two, but we should also look for other sources of inspiration with our designs.

Markov Pan said...

I have been working on some mechanical designs, I will post them this weekend.

Crispy said...

That would be very cool!

Leave a Reply